Howkins & Bourne Shaw's Textbook of Gynaecology by Padubidri, Daftary
Lowest online price:
INR 750.00 ( 28% off)
Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
|Publisher||Elsevier Health - INR|
Shaw's Textbook of Gynaecology, one of the best-selling gynaecological textbooks of all time, has maintained its popularity with teachers, examiners and students. It is now in its 79th year of publication. The organization of content in this book is such that it provides the reader with a logical sequence of events that aid learning.
The main objective of this best-selling title is to meet the needs of undergraduate medical students and those preparing for postgraduate medical entrance examinations. This book will also be useful for nursing and physiotherapy students.
- Extensively revised and updated to incorporate the latest changes and development of newer concepts
- Systematic presentation to make reading smooth and pleasurable by deleting redundant details, adding new tests, figures and tables, and improving the earlier figures
- Provides the current methodologies and standard techniques
- Attempts to reduce the in-depth explanations by giving the subject matter in pointwise form for some important topics
- Inclusion of self-assessment and suggested reading at the end of each chapter