Honeysuckle Textbook in English for Class - 6 - 647 by NCERT
Lowest online price:
INR 50.00 ( 50% off)
Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
|Publisher||National Council of Education Research and Training|
Learning English will not seem to be a burden for the students of Class 6 with this Honeysuckle Textbook. Packed with several short stories written in lucid language, it will keep the young ones hooked and interested. Published by NCERT, this paperback edition is an apt choice for the little ones to build up their vocabulary skills and learn new words. It covers all the stories that are included in syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Chapters Included in the Textbook
• Who Did Patrick’s Homework?
• How the Dog Found Himself
• Taro’s Reward
• An Indian – American Woman in Space:
• A Different Kind of School
• Who I Am
• Fair Play
• A Game of Chance
• Desert Animals
• The Banyan Tree
Salient Features of the Textbook
• Contains 10 selected stories for the students of Class 6.
• These stories are a great way to introduce the children to new words and also encourage them to look for synonyms and antonyms.
• The stories also help the children to widen their imaginative skills by providing them with new ideas.