Mathematics Textbook for Class - 10 - 1062 by NCERT
Lowest online price:
INR 132.00 ( 6% off)
Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
|Publisher||National Council of Education Research and Training|
The apt choice for Class 10 students to grasp the different concepts of Mathematics is this Mathematics Textbook. Published by NCERT in the year 2014, this paperback book closely follows the guidelines and syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Instructions and methods are written in simple language so that students can easily grasp the same easily.
Chapters Present in the Textbook:
• Chapter 1 - Real Numbers
• Chapter 2 - Polynomials
• Chapter 3 - Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
• Chapter 4 - Quadratic Equations
• Chapter 5 - Arithmetic Progressions
• Chapter 6 - Triangles
• Chapter 7 - Coordinate Geometry
• Chapter 8 - Introduction to Trigonometry
• Chapter 9 - Some Applications of Trigonometry
• Chapter 10 - Circles
• Chapter 11 - Constructions
• Chapter 12 - Areas Related to Circles
• Chapter 13 - Surface Areas and Volumes
• Chapter 14 - Statistics
• Chapter 15 - Probability
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts of Mathematics.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice Maths to brush up their concepts and skills.
• This book is a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of Mathematics.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps of Mathematical problems and equations.