Law as a Career by Tanuj Kalia
Lowest online price:
INR 187.00 ( 32% off)
Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
Are you a law student wondering how to succeed in the legal world?
If yes, this book is for you! Here is what it contains:
1. An overview of law as a career: Is law the right career option for you? What are the biggest myths about being a Lawyer? Which are the best law schools?
2. CLAT and other law entrance tests like the AILET, SET, LSAT and DU LLB Entrance: Get a complete section-wise guide on the ideal strategy.
3. The law college life: How to navigate through the cultural change from school to college? How to go about moot courts, paper publications and seminars? How to excel in your career while enjoying your college?
4. Internships, CVs and jobs: How to plan and structure your internships in law college? How to hunt for and secure the best internships? How to secure that elusive pre-placement offer (PPO) and prepare for job interviews? How to craft winning CVs and cover letters? How to effectively handle the transition from college to work?
5. Career options: An A to Z guide on 20 amazing career options in law through in-depth interviews with 45 top-notch legal professionals. This chapter contains detailed guide for a career in litigation, law firms, NGOs, LPOs, private and public companies, IPR Law, legal journalism and publishing, academia, entrepreneurship, ADR, judicial clerkship, cyber law, tax law, politics and more.
6. The Foreign LLM: Get to know everything about pursuing an LLM from abroad. How to apply? How to craft your CV, Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Letter of Recommendation (LOR)?